Do you want to harness the power of psychology to help companies make better recruitment and development decisions? Thomas International aim for a world of higher human achievement through a greater understanding of ourselves and each other. We are a leading talent assessment platform provider, underpinned by psychometric assessments. We help businesses across the world recruit, retain and develop the right people.
The position of Senior Scrum Master will facilitate and coach cross-functional development teams and help them to do the best work they possibly can as well as supporting other Scrum Masters in the function. It will enable high performing teams by focusing on improving culture, ways of working and better collaboration with the wider organisational to facilitate more effective delivery.
- Enabling a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation.
- Providing all support to the team and Scrum Masters using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Enabling the team and organisation to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Enabling internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information throughout the team, department and organisation.
- Guiding the team and organisation to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Enabling the team to get the most out of self-organisation.
- Supporting and educating Scrum Masters, stakeholders, especially on refinement and maintaining the product backlog.
- Enabling the team to reach higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.