Bring! – The perfect shopping companion
Our vision at Bring! is to simplify grocery shopping for people around the world. Our Bring! app is used in millions of households to organize daily shopping, discover new delicious recipes and find the best local deals.
We help brands and retailers reach their customers
We help our partners from FMCG and retail to reach out to their existing and future customers. We provide them with the most relevant advertising platform to showcase and promote their products at the right time: during the planning and execution of their household shopping.
Together with our Head of Product, you are responsible for our app’s continuous growth and development. Your main responsibilities are:
- Understand our retail clients needs and optimization of our product by tracking and monitoring the most important KPIs.
- Work out a growth model and based on it a growth strategy and a road map.
- Work out actions to implement the growth strategy.
- Evaluate problem areas and develop strategies to fix them.
- Evaluate the effort and potential of the ideas so that you can prioritize them.
- Write tasks to implement the ideas, define requirements and clarify the details with the designers and the development team.
- Support the designers and development team while implementing the changes.
- Coordinate the testing with our QA Engineer.
- Run experiments, evaluate them and deduce next actions based on the result.
- Coordinate releases with the engineering team and other stakeholders.