At Mercury, we’re building a better way to bank* for all types of businesses. We started by imagining what the best banking platform for startups would look like and in just a few short years we have over 100,000 customers using Mercury’s products, supporting their businesses as they grow. Our customers span many industries including AI-focused startups, climate tech, e-commerce, non-profit, Web3, just to name a few. Check out our demo at demo.mercury.com.
As a member of our Relationship Management organization you will scope, manage and deliver activation engagements (implementations) for Mercury customers. Our team is hyper-focused on educating and guiding customers to set up their Mercury accounts for long-term operational success and scalability. Your closest partners will be Account Executives, Support team members and Relationship Managers, working closely to deliver a world-class customer experience. As an early member of the Activation team, you’ll also play a key role in shaping core processes and organizational structure as we scale.
In this role, you will:
- Own and manage customer relationships during the activation period. Drive the value of the product through activation; provide strategic guidance to customers on how best to set up their Mercury account to meet their operational goals today and as they scale in the future
- Collaborate with internal sales, support, relationship management teams to ensure smooth transitions throughout the customer journey
- Advocate for customer needs, provide specific product feedback to internal support, product and engineering teams
- Surface trends and patterns across activation engagements, identifying best practices and creating resources for internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role, bonus if in Customer Success/Enablement or Professional Services in SaaS or FinTech spaces
- You have a track record of creating impact for your customers with a keen attention to process and detail
- You have a bias toward action. You actively listen to customer’s goals, build and deliver high quality and focused customer experiences that enable customers to get the most out of Mercury
- You’re excited to create and shape new processes and workflows as part of a new and fast-growing team
- You have excellent project management and are confident prioritizing across concurrent and time-sensitive projects and priorities
- You are an effective, concise and and clear communicator with the ability to match the tone of different audiences
- You are effective at building strong and enduring relationships with internal stakeholders with a focus on mutual goal setting and driving initiatives forward
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust, Members FDIC.
The total rewards package at Mercury includes base salary, equity (stock options), and benefits.
Our salary and equity ranges are highly competitive within the SaaS and fintech industry and are updated regularly using the most reliable compensation survey data for our industry. New hire offers are made based on a candidate’s experience, expertise, geographic location, and internal pay equity relative to peers.
Our target new hire base salary ranges for this role are the following:
- US employees in New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, or the San Francisco Bay Area: $126,800 – $149,200 USD
- US employees outside of New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, or the San Francisco Bay Area: $114,100 – $134,300 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD 115,400 – 135,800