Amazing opportunity for an Art Director! Our client is looking to add a tenured Art Director to their team on a long term- full time contract basis. This is a fully REMOTE (In the USA) opportunity!
As an art director, you are an experienced creative champion who leads and influences innovative thinking and strategic visions that help our clients solve their most complex business challenges with unique solutions. You will look at every creative task as an experience, always pushing for a useful, memorable and innovative outcome. You’ll advance the work by drawing on vast experience and knowledge, settling for nothing less than exceptional.
You can expect to engage in a diverse portfolio of client projects across a wide range of services and campaigns while showcasing offerings, promoting innovation and fostering exceptional client relationships. The Art Director will work alongside internal clients and teams to drive creative and conceptual storytelling methods and influence the development of creative briefs, storyboards and layouts that effectively communicate design ideas and advance business objectives. You will initiate and lead creative ideation sessions and be hands-on empowering teams in developing award-winning deliverables.
Art Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Creative digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Eight years of related art direction and design experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed agency or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
- Ability to skillfully liaison between groups of people to bring positive solutions that meet business objectives
- Ability to drive development of creative briefs/storyboards and persuade clients to follow your design direction
- Innovative mindset with current knowledge of digital design trends
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; proficiency in prototyping, Microsoft Office and Teams
- Experience in successfully mentoring and coaching creatives in developing conceptual skills, including critiquing design projects and providing constructive feedback in a virtual environment
- Superb communication skills, active listening and diplomacy when working with internal team members and business partners
- Advanced problem-solving skills to identify, resolve and overcome challenges
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to proactively foster exceptional client relationships to build trust and collaboration that leads to the co-development of new opportunities
- Sound business acumen foundation to fully comprehend stakeholders strategic vision and influence the development of the creative brief, which drives the story
- Ability to initiate and successfully lead creative ideation sessions inspiring new design perspectives
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to model by example
- Ability to lead and drive innovation and creativity from diverse project teams and colleagues across the country