InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart solution, is a leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to InvoiceCloud, clients can improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 50 million payments processed annually, InvoiceCloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.InvoiceCloud.com.
Invoice Cloud’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience.
Invoice Cloud has an immediate need for a Biller Boarding Specialist. In this role, the Onboarding Specialist will be a critical member of the payment operations team, working with Project Managers, Merchants, Payment Vendors, and Sales, to support the onboarding to our platform. Responsibilities include executing payment vendor onboarding requests, creating new merchant profiles, supporting payment vendor registration, and effectively communicating with the status of their onboarding requests.
The Onboarding Specialist must use skills such as positive customer engagement, organization, time management, and professional experience with payment processing technology and regulations to complete all assigned requests accurately.
What You’ll Do
• Create new Biller portals and test portals with CRM
• Complete Biller bank changes through InvoiceCloud CRM and merchant processors
• Lead daily intake call as necessary
• Review and understand the Biller Order Form (BOF) to determine necessary steps
• Completing Biller-Add-on from BOF signing to activation
• Execute boarding process for new government entities
• Complete PayPal setups in CRM
What We Seek
- Up to two years of experience in Merchant Services Onboarding or Underwriting role
- Experience using standard MS Office tools
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills
- Experience working in payment processing, consumer finance, PayFacs, or insurance is a plus
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of a team and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Experience with Smartsheet, Salesforce, or Jira are a plus
Base Compensation Range: $48,198.00 to $62,104.00 annually
Base salary is one component of total compensation. Employees may also be eligible for an annual bonus or commission and equity. Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay.
The above represents the expected base compensation range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we’ll consider many factors including, but not limited to, skills, experience, qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors.
We offer a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), wellbeing days, paid holidays, and summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid parental leave & Backup Care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.