Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We’re building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they’ve never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for an Associate Product Manager to join our Product Growth Team. The person in this role will be tasked with being the liaison between our customers and the Product Growth team to ensure we take the user’s feedback and put it into actionable deliverables. You will be reporting to our Sr. Manager, Product Growth and can be based remotely.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts (VIP Users) on Telegram
- Create surveys to test ideas and better understand our users; Analyze results; propose actions based on results
- Solicit users for feedback on existing products or on prototypes; systematically record feedback; pass feedback to relevant stakeholders and follow-up on the implementation
- Evaluate true user demand for new product features through quantitative studies
- Respond to user’s day to day queries and proactively look to resolve their issues while collaborating with our internal teams
- Communicate information to users about new releases
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- You’re a quick learner, self-starter that has an excellent sense of what makes an appealing product and UI, as well as professional communication skills to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong empathy and the ability to put the end-user first and approach things from their perspective
- Your experience working with digital assets, fin-tech, gift cards/e-gift cards or AI industry allows you to have an understanding of the deep tech behind the scenes.
- Ability to work on European/East coast time zones
- You understand how to maintain a relationship between the customer and the product.
- 3+ years of experience in product management in the technology space
- Majored in Information Science, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Detail-oriented with a keen mind that can sense a corner case from a mile away
- Ability to switch between priorities and tasks while maintaining focus on main company goals
- Experience in making weighed data-driven decisions (A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and OKRs)
- Experience in growth hacking, making things happen and developing elaborate goals from simple online definitions
What We Offer
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- Competitive salary, bonuses and annual salary indexing
- Flexible working hours and remote working
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to email@example.com and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.