Associate Product Manager – Integrations
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As an Associate Product Manager on MURAL’s Integration team, you will:
- Work closely with lead Product Managers on building the right product integrations that help MURAL members complete their workflows.
- Analyze customer feedback to surface the most requested integrations.
- Document product plans, requirements, briefs and specifications.
- Collaborate with the product team of engineers, designers, and QA to deliver high-quality features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Help support go-to market activities for new feature releases.
The top candidate will have the following:
- Passion to get into Product Management career at a collaboration software company.
- +2 years of experience of relevant work experience at a software company.
- BA / BS college degree (or higher).
- Natural aptitude for systems thinking.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration across many stakeholders and different teams.
- Comfortable processing large amounts of incoming product feedback.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced business.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.