The Motus Product Team’s focus is to create intuitive experiences that put the focus on our user and their problems we get to solve. We pride ourselves in disrupting the established paradigms of expense management from arduous and mundane to easy and convenient by designing and bringing creative solutions into the FinTech space.
The Associate Product Manager will participate in the creation of new products and features from the idea stage to launch and will be responsible for creating and defining Epics, Features, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria that meets the customer’s needs.
To be successful in this role you must be able to interpret the user and market data and translate it into actionable insights that bring value to customers and the business. You will be part of a team who collaborates closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver products and systems that directly impact the success of the organization.
- Assists Product Managers in delivering product enhancements as defined by the Product Manager’s Roadmap
- Collaborate with product managers and the development teams in maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives
- Work to translate product needs into accurate, clear and concise documentation per Motus best practices (epics, features, personas, user stories and acceptance criteria, workflows, data schemas, client-facing materials)
- Partner with the development team to ensure defined user stories are reflected in the technical design and development.
- Responsible for ensuring user stories are tested, completed, and deployed
- Assist in defining product features, enhancements, and roadmap priorities that make life better for our clients, create competitive advantage, and support Motus’ growth objectives
- Gather and use fact-based decision making to effectively prioritize roadmap features
- May serve as product owner for development team product backlog, ensuring that product requirements and priorities are clear, aligned with business needs, and that the product development team has what is needed to maximize team velocity and effectiveness. Adheres to and supports Motus’ agile development processes.
- In collaboration with Quality Assurance team and other internal experts, outline product acceptance criteria for released features and bug fixes and perform user acceptance testing
- Own accountability for confirming release readiness
- May develop business case and strategy for future product roadmap investments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in product analyst and/or new product development
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience with both web and mobile platforms
- Understanding of the agile development processes
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once with competing deadlines
- Considerable aptitude to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Excellent collaboration skills and comfort working at all levels and with all parts of the organization
- Highly organized, ability to self-manage and prioritize work
- Holds self and others accountable for meeting milestones under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills within the organization
- Ability to adapt to change and evolving business needs
- Interest in software and following the latest technology trends
- Curiosity, with a mindset that there is always more to learn and a demonstrated commitment to continuous development
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it — mileage tracking and reimbursement don’t need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldn’t reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, unlimited vacation, home office reimbursement, and more.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.