Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish Local is a fast growing, global partnership between Wish and small businesses around the world. By partnering with small businesses, we have built an inclusive commerce model that empowers small businesses with the power of our global eCommerce platform. Learn more about Wish Local by visiting our blog: https://blog.local.wish.com/
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager for our Wish Local team. The Wish Local program and team is growing quickly and there is a lot of opportunity to have a large impact on the success of the business. In this role, you will work on features and programs that provide value to small businesses around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in building the strategy and roadmap to deliver on the business goals for Wish Local
- Help drive product requirements and development for features that ensure small businesses find success with Wish Local
- Work closely with cross-functional partners including customer support, marketing and logistics to develop processes to manage small business satisfaction and performance
- Conduct user research and data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Help analyze data to establish, monitor, and measure success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in product, engineering, data or startups preferred
- Ability to analyze metrics that inform the success of products, SQL experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work cross functionally
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, positive attitude and passionate about supporting small businesses
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.