The AuthNZ product team within the Identity and Access Management organization provides subject matter expertise and associated security services to the business divisions across the enterprise.
The Authn/z Product Owner (PO) collaborates with business, engineering, governance and analytics partners to prioritize and deliver on the strategic vision of Authn/z products and services. In this role, you will help the design and implementation of product roadmaps and capabilities to support business and colleague needs and will use agile methodologies to drive the continued transformation of the IAM organization. You will write the initiatives and epics for the product and will leverage metrics to drive optimization of delivery for the product.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a keen interest in improving the IAM internal control environment, while removing friction and optimizing the colleague experience. They are highly organized and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously, meet committed delivery dates and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate must have a track record of involvement with IAM programs and as a product owner at a mid-senior level.
This role must have a strong understanding of the underlying controls and business processes that comprise the major functions of;
- AuthN/Z Automation tools
- Provisioning / Deprovisioning User objects and access
- AuthN/Z Protocols and Standards (i.e, Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, FIDO, SAML, Federation)
- Migration techniques
- Agile methodologies
Responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure they build with assurance that Product meets the requirements of the controls associated with user provisioning / deprovisioning and access management lifecycles
- A key contributor to IAM standards and actively takes part in the annual review and update of IAM controls.
- Provides subject matter expertise to business units who are managing their own control environment.
- Facilitate team continuous discussion of innovative ways to improve products and services.
- Acts as the primary interface to Authnz Technical Delivery Teams, Technical Operations, IAM Controls Team and internal Business teams
- Serve as key leader on agile team(s):
- Empower pod members to continuously learn and grow
- Prioritize work against clearly defined outcome-oriented goals, metrics and OKRs.
- Support an agile mindset across internal teams to drive the transition to a customer-centric organization.
- Provide oversight to ensure alignment with agile/scrum practices.
- Provide feedback to pod members on performance, and work with the Agile Coach and Scrum Master to evaluate the performance of the Pod and its members.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 – 5 years IAM (AuthNZ Preferred) experience for financial services or other highly regulated industry
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Sr Leadership role with responsibility for delivering capabilities or tools
- Strong understanding of PCI, SOX, HIPA, EU-GDPR regulations for IAM
- Working knowledge or better of industry standard AuthN/Z tools such as Cloud IAM, PING, OKTA, Centrify, Forgerock etc
- 2 years of experience acting in a leadership role or capacity on a team
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Executive presence
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in Cyber Security/ Identity and Access Management
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
This position is not available in Colorado
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.