Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Serves as a team contributor with expert knowledge of bankruptcy that will be responsible for BK/FC implementations and FTA implementations for Black Knight’s servicing clients. Works on a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems. Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements
- Implements the bankruptcy portion of Black Knight’s BK/FC product for various clients
- Implements the FTA (Financial Transaction Administration) product for various clients
- Serves as liaison between end-users and the information technology organization consultants during implementation projects.
- Expertly researches and documents client needs and defines project scope, objectives and requirements.
- Consults directly with the client and may travel to the client site (10% – 15% travel may be required).
- May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems, or procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of MSP is highly desired
- BK/FC or FTA experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the bankruptcy process
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project management or implementations experience is a plus
- Comfort in leading meetings and working in a client facing role
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Familiarity with Black Knight products and services is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage servicing industry
- Proficiency in project management methods, tools, and technologies
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
Technology Business Consultant II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in one (1) or more technologies. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one (1) or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires at least three (3) years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience, a minimum of three (3) years of mortgage and home equity services consulting or management experience and demonstrated technical capabilities.