Our Business Analyst will help enable our journey of realigning our customer experience around a feature-rich and open Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. In collaboration with Product Management, you will own the delivery of specific features of our ERP solution and will be a key contributor in our overall product direction. With over 3,500 customers and a robust partner network, your actions and contributions will have far-reaching impact on one of Unanet’s fastest growing product lines.
What You Will Do
- Research, define, and design requirements and scope through documenting problem definitions, solutions and workflow diagrams
- Validate functionality and workflows to ensure we’re solving the right problems for our customers, with particular focus on the accounting domain
- Understand our customer profiles and user personas by serving as the voice of our customer and support for the product scrum teams
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams to execute on our product roadmap by planning and prioritizing objectively
- Set your product team up for success by collaborating with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories and guiding them in estimation
Your First 90 Days
In your First 30 Days, you will learn Unanet from the lens of our current product capabilities and roadmap. You will clarify and realign a prioritized list of product efforts in partnership with Support, Customer Solutions, and Professional Services. Working with our Product Managers, you will devise detailed solutions for our customers. Concurrently, you will help us streamline how tickets flow from Support to Product (and back out with solutions and resolution).
In your First 60 Days, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to understand the direction we’re going in and why. Empowered by what you’ve learned, you will partner with Product Management to question, redefine, and revalidate the teams’ solutions for the next two (2) quarters. Working with your scrum team, you will help solidify those deliverables.
In Your First 90 Days, you will work with Product Management to build a success plan for all new deliverables. You will be the guiding light for them as they execute on your defined solutions. You will engage with Product Managers, Product Owners and other Business Analysts to proactively define, rank, and groom work backlogs for roadmap initiatives.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of professional software experience (e.g., Support Engineer, Implementation Consultant or Product Owner/Manager)
- Attitude that encourages collaboration, self-organization, accountability, and a drive to deliver high-quality products
- Values teamwork, analysis, design and execution for high-impact product initiatives
- Ability to identify gaps and program risks, and proactively address both
- Strong technical writing and visualization skills
- Strong execution and customer delivery skills
- CPA highly preferred
- Experience using Unanet GovCon
- Prior experience working with both internal and external stakeholders to collect business, functional and technical product requirements
- Comfortable with technical specifications and can map out data flow diagrams with ease
- Passion for learning new processes (e.g., Agile)
- Prior experience with JIRA
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $80,000 – $95,000 per year. You will be eligible for discretionary bonus compensation, subject to plans that may be in effect from time to time. You will further be eligible to participate in Unanet’s employee benefits plans and programs. For more details on Unanet’s benefits offerings, please visit https://unanet.com/employee-benefits. Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.