As a Customer Excellence Business Operations Manager for Support, you will support one line of business within the CE organization in the maintenance, scaling and lifecycle management of critical business processes. The ideal candidate has experience liaising with key business leaders within a growing organization and have demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with measurable impact.
The Customer Excellence teams include Customer Success, Customer Support, Customer Outcomes Journey, and Professional Services.
You will report to our Manager, Customer Excellence Business Operations. This is a remote eligible position.
- Own and scale Support processes and business programs
- Execute the documentation of Support processes and own iteration as processes evolve
- Collaborate with the Support senior leadership team to drive the development of quarterly roadmap and prioritization planning
- Establish change implementation cadences for process and run the business change requests
- Own business management processes including meeting cadence and content along with leadership communications
- Understand key business metrics and align with Support leadership regarding historical trends and forecasting
- Serve as the liaison for the line of business and other shared service processes and teams
- Understand leadership strategy and manage operation in service to execution
- Track and report on applicable portfolio of projects
- 5+ years of experience developing and running a program that includes changes to process, people and technology
- 2 years of experience working with the Smartsheet Platform
- Experience with project management principles and methodologies
- Experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences from individual contributor to executive
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience analyzing complex problems, developing recommended solutions, and managing risk
- Ability to influence and/or drive consensus among cross-functional teams
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity – Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet provides a competitive range of compensation for roles that may be hired in different geographic areas we are licensed to operate our business from. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional, educational experience, skills, and specific candidate location. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
California & New York: $118,800 – $172,800
All other US States: $110,000 – $160,000
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to encouraging an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status following applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we build an inclusive environment that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, to set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be creative—join us!