Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience/skills in distilling complex technical subjects into simple messages (critical for the role)
- Hands on, driven and able to take ownership of the tasks assigned
- Results focus
- Able to influence and collaborate across teams, functions and reporting lines
- Strong collaborator
- Capable of communicating at various levels of the organization
- Able to process and synthesize new information quickly
- Comfortable with agile methodologies
What you’ll be working on
Our client’s IT division is embarking on a massive technical transformation.
As an important part of this team and transformation, you work closely with the IT teams to turn their technical outcomes and outputs, into content that easily displays the business value to a non-technical audience.
You will work closely with a Marketing/Comms expert to start the awareness, training and marketing campaign. All with the goal of bridging the gap between technical and business language.