Full Job Description
The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is comprised of several global Corporate Services functions that support JPMorgan Chase’s businesses and employees across 60 countries, including Global Real Estate, Global Security, Amenity Services, Document and Business Services, Global Supplier Services, Finance and Business Management, Corporate Insurance, and Corporate Strategic Initiatives. Collectively, these include a diverse set of functions that provide many of the core services provided to employees across the Firm, including building management, dining, security, and strategy.
The CAO leadership team has recently committed to shifting to a ‘product model’ and is seeking a manager to support driving this transformation.
This position will help drive the Strategic Product Transformation for JPMC’s Chief Administrative Office.
This role will work closely alongside the CAO’s Strategic Product Transformation Head to help the organization define and execute a roadmap for product operating model adoption. This individual will be a critical player in the CAO’s transformation journey, supporting leadership with identifying and answering key strategic questions as it navigates this change. This includes helping the organization mobilize around a “product catalog,” define product management governance & processes, and build out its product manager community.
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the overall roadmap for the CAO’s product management implementation, ensuring appropriate activities are executed and that delivery remains on course
- Defining the CAO Product Office – the roles, tools, and central support for the CAO’s rollout
- Identifying and scoping obstacles / roadblocks across all workstreams and escalating issues when needed
- Owning workstreams end-to-end – scoping problems as well as designing solutions and approaches that are tailored to the CAO’s needs
- Conducting fact gathering and analysis to inform recommendations on the CAO’s product governance processes
- Developing compelling, clear, and concise presentations to advise on and inform senior CAO leader decision making
- Leading working sessions and presentations with senior stakeholders; communicating effectively, adapting in dynamic discussions, and guiding meetings to resolutions / outcomes
- Collaborating with team members to conduct analyses and build solutions
- Developing junior team members and serving as a mentor
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years experience in product management, strategy, and/or project management roles
- Proven track record in scoping and executing large, cross-functional projects / product delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience developing presentations and recommendations for senior decision makers
- Very strong organizational skills, including planning, time management, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines
- Ability to take “big picture” strategic decisions and translate them into a tacticalexecution / delivery plans
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – experience fostering partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders, navigating challenging stakeholder discussions
- Experience and comfort presenting and communicating regularly with senior decision makers
- Self-starter that can work autonomously and can take initiative; highly motivated
- Ideally background in product transformation or working in a product organization; experience operating in an agile environment, managing product development (e.g., mapping user journeys, analyzing & implementing user feedback)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans