The Care Management Support Assistant 2 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members’ needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Care Management Support Assistant 2 Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
This position will work an 8 hour shift between 9AM and 8PM Eastern Time with occasional overtime and Saturdays required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft , Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 1 year or more of call center/high volume call experience
- 1 year or more of administration support experience in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with community resources
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English- ability to pass a language test will be required if you meet this qualification
Additional qualifications- per Humana’s Work at Home Policy
- Minimal Internet speeds of 25 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload
- Speed test to verify internet speed
- :Wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire assessment. You will have a set of questions and you will provide responses to each question. You should anticipate this to take about 15 – 20 minutes. Your answers will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours