The Client Experience Manager will serve as the primary contact for our client’s marketing campaign execution and will own the entire client experience and campaign results. The incumbent will collaborate with sales staff and advise our existing clients on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business objectives.
Individuals in this role will possess strong product expertise in LocaliQ marketing solutions and will collaborate with sales executives to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our clients’ business needs and maximize their return on investment. This role must understand client objectives and marketing programs to devise appropriate strategies and campaign implementation plans. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of the client relationships and marketing plans, including full accountability for post-sale campaign execution in collaboration with backend support resources and other SME’s including but not limited to various print, digital solutions and ad operations teams, focused on delivering to client objectives.
Key success measures for this role will be client revenue, account retention, and client satisfaction.
Strong proficiency in client relationship management, and ability to leverage the entire portfolio of LocaliQ media services offerings. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients’ marketing needs.
- Build rapport with clients through regularly scheduled interactions to provide a 360 degree level of support (both print and digital)
- Provide strategic comprehensive pre-sales support to complement the efforts of the sales engineer team (not replace their efforts)
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Provide a comprehensive World Class Onboarding experience which includes resources from respective product teams based upon components in the marketing media plan
- Oversee all aspects of campaign execution; utilizing the strategic ‘pod’ of assigned teammates / resources to ensure campaigns are scheduled properly scheduled, creative assets are developed/approved and campaigns are set up accurately and launch on time.
- Proactively manage relationships with key internal and external customers (DesigniQ, Order Management, DMS product teams, Central Ad Ops, etc.) to ensure deliverables meet agreed upon specifications, deadlines and standards
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes and resources to manage campaign performance and determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices and support resources while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts;
- Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Key Skills:
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management, billing and workflow management and analytics platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop account specific value story through by leveraging insights across all platforms into a cohesive campaign performance report
- Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive satisfaction and client revenue and account retention
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with LocaliQ marketing solutions, systems and processes
- Customer Focus
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Seek client feedback and incorporate it into future activities
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with sales team, client strategy, digital marketing & optimization, fulfillment and other additional sales support, etc.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Analytical Thinking
- Capable of interpreting data and making actionable recommendations to improve performance
- Quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of problems
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Conflict Management
- Good at focused listening
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English preferred, but significant experience may be considered for the right candidate.
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital/print advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of client service/account management experience.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.