Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Client Success Manager to join our Client Success team, with a specific focus on supporting SMB and enterprise employer accounts introduced through Maven’s channel partnerships. The Client Success Manager will be the main point of contact for several SMB and enterprise employer accounts, and help support the Maven account team on 2-3 key jumbo employer accounts. This person will be on the front lines as a trusted advisor to our clients and a key partner to our channel partnership teams. This person will act as a strategic adviser, project manager and product expert to help our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Maven’s products and services.
As Client Success Manager at Maven, you will:
- Lead a portfolio of employer clients and be the face of Maven for all client-related needs
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Collaborate with channel partner client executives to manage broader strategic client relationships and unlock additional business opportunities within your portfolio
- Serve as primary point of contact to implement Maven for new accounts
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide strategic analysis of member engagement performance and program metrics
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-4 years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, channel partnerships, benefits or SaaS companies
- Experience working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, upsells, and renewals)
- Passion for healthcare and influencing organizational change
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with clients
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to understand data and present insights to clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who’ve been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g [email protected]). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: [email protected]