We are looking for an Senior Content Marketer to help Ahrefs create and distribute engaging and educational content which would build awareness for our brand, help us establish thought leadership in our space, and drive qualified leads for our product.
Who We Are
We are Ahrefs, a company that builds awesome SEO tools and creates in-depth educational materials to help hundreds of thousands of digital marketing professionals around the globe succeed at their jobs.
Our marketing team is very small (~10 people) for a company our size, so you’ll be well-placed to make sizable contributions to the company’s success instead of being a small cog in a giant machine where your work hardly ever gets noticed.
We most value marketers who have the ability to figure things out independently, do their own research, and enjoy running crazy experiments.
What The Job Entails
- Come up with creative content ideas which would resonate with our target audience
- Come up with content ideas that have high search traffic potential and business value
- Carry out research, expert interviews, surveys and marketing experiments
- Create high quality content for Ahrefs Blog
- Repurpose content ideas into social media posts, webinars, video scripts, courses and email newsletters.
The Skills You Need
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SEO and digital marketing
- 3+ years of content marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Experience creating long-form content (blog posts, ebooks, video scripts, etc)
- Good knowledge of Ahrefs’ SEO platform
What You Get
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and lots of autonomy
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space
- Travel and accommodation for attending marketing conferences around the globe
- Annual team retreat
- (Remote) Annual visit to our HQ in Singapore
- (Remote) Work from anywhere in the world
- (Singapore) Beautiful office in the CBD
- (Singapore) An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!)
- (Singapore) First-class workplace equipment.