Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a remote company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in-between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a Content Specialist. The responsibilities of the Content Developer include creating original content and updating/editing existing content that is simple to understand for our internal teams as well as our external customers. To be successful in this role, you should have great communication, research, and analytical skills, content management, and a strong eye for detail.
This is a remote role and reports to the VP of Customer Success.
- Learn and understand the difference ZenBusiness brings to the marketplace. Use this knowledge to write basic content that can be used in a variety of channels. This communication may also be used in thought leadership efforts.
- Support Product/Marketing with content for pitch decks, case studies, articles, blogs, social media posts, etc. in targeted go-to-market activities for client and provider sales teams.
- Collaborate to identify key messages, audiences, goals, and priorities.
- Develops engaging, valuable, and accurate communication that delivers messages in alignment with ZenBusiness priorities and overall goals.
- Assists in developing and implementing content both internally and externally. Communication channels include websites, videos, digital and social media, digital brochures, articles, etc.
- Work with all ZenBusiness departments to help promote, communicate, and support the ZenBusiness name, brand, products/services, mission, vision, and values.
- Follow schedules, ensure deliverables are met, measure communication effectiveness, share content strategy insights and define best practices for all initiatives.
- Archive all content in accordance with department guidelines.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all departments and leadership.
- Strong content strategy and writing skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills; have a keen eye for detail.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills, relationship management, and collaboration skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize project needs and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with high energy in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth understanding of the purposes of different content by channel, blog, vs an article, website, or social media, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with social media marketing.
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptable, self-motivated, flexible team player with a positive outlook.
- Ability to keep company information confidential.
- Experience of leading projects.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Remote Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking* + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
*applicable to in-office employees