Creoate is building products and solutions in unconventional ways so that more entrepreneurs and small businesses owners can better run their businesses.
We help independent retailers buy sustainable and unique products from brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform, using artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to improve retailer forecast sales, manage inventory levels and get sustainable finance.
All we do is aimed at delivering more choice, better pricing, and more efficient logistics at a global scale for our customers. Our mission has been extensively covered in TechCrunch and Sifted (hottest investments shortlist), and we are led by a world-class team who have worked at or invested in high-growth cultures including Farfetch, Amazon, Checkout, Vinted, Lyst, Zapp, Weezy, and Deloitte.
We`re currently a team of 45 strong, and growing fast across 4 different countries with hubs in the UK (London), Canada (Toronto), Portugal (Lisbon). Having support from world-class VCs who have invested in Airbnb, Slack, Square, Checkout, and Job&Talent, also means that we are now ready to meet ambitious leaders to help us shape the future.
About the Role
Creoate’s small but growing content team is a company-wide resource, working on everything from paid ads to job descriptions, marketing emails to social media captions.
We’re looking for a talented copywriter who is able to work across many different forms of content and deliver within tight deadlines. While the ideal candidate will be happy turning their hand to many different types of content, we’d love to meet someone with great email and ad copywriting experience in particular.
You should — first and foremost — be passionate about words and writing, and have a solid understanding of how to write persuasively, as well as according to SEO best practices as needed.
- Produce targeted and effective copy and concepts for various channels including: landing pages, emails, paid ads, social media and print
- Use your knowledge and experience to proactively identify areas where improved copy can help Creoate achieve its goals, and own and deliver these projects
- Help develop, solidify and implement Creoate’s tone of voice across all touch points
- 2+ years of copywriting experience, either with an agency or in-house
- Confident writing in British English
- Strong business acumen — able to prioritise your workload based on the value of each project
- Full of fresh ideas, with the drive to see them through
- A great communicator, able to work comfortably with many different stakeholders.