Neon Flux is a data-first brand accelerator that grows brands from various stages into enterprise market leaders to the point of acquisition/transaction. We help our brands design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative, and talent. We help deliver scalable solutions for clients regardless of industry.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Strategist who specializes in paid social media and digital marketing to help lead creative output across a handful of our brands. The Creative Strategist creates audience-first, compelling ideas, and content for use in advertising campaigns across popular platforms: TikTok, Meta, Snapchat, YouTube as well as emerging platforms. They will work with our creative teams who generate influencer, UGC, and high-fidelity content. The candidate must be detail-oriented and should have experience managing multiple projects at the same time, owning schedules and status updates, and trafficking deliverables. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where they implement and execute efficient processes and passionately level up our marketing campaigns.
You’ll love it here if you enjoy a people-first environment where you have the freedom to be yourself while creating and collaborating with a kind and fun group of individuals. You will be our go-to Creative Expert on your assigned team.
- Ideate, develop, and implement digital and growth content across your assigned portfolio of brands by working closely and direct our Creative team (Copywriters, Influencer Managers, Producers, Designers, and Post-Production Editors).
- Utilize data-driven insights and performance metrics to define and refine design elements for continuous improvement.
- Own content proposals for creative concepts that include industry research, goals, themes, audience insights, creative ideas, and tools to implement these concepts.
- Work closely with our Growth Marketers to analyze results on real-time trend information across all social platforms, including but not limited to TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Develop concepts for A/B tests to identify high-performing creative variations and optimize future creatives according to data and results.
- Deeply understand our brands’ creative approach and personas to develop content that drives performance results, while staying true to their brand.
- Create briefs for the creative team, understanding the existing creative library and where gaps are. When you find them you’ll creative direct production or influencer shoots to fill them.
- Review performance data (CTR, thumbstop, CPA, ROAS) from campaigns to understand what is and not working.
- Provide weekly creative updates and status tracking.
- Represent the creative department in client meetings and internal strategy sessions.
- Review content before seeking client approval.
- Create new iterations of content for our digital channels.
- You’re OBSESSED with TikTok, Instagram, and other social platforms and know all the trends & what performs well on each platform, and what converts customers to purchase.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative/paid social media marketing role at creative agencies, or for in-house brands.
- You understand platform data and can use that knowledge to understand why content is performing well and fix what is not.
- You understand the type of content that works at the top-middle-and-bottom of the marketing funnel.
- You stay on the cutting edge of industry trends, and prominent cultural conversations in performance content.
- A deep passion for influencer and branded content.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for catching errors.
- You’re a self-starter who can work well independently but you’re also a team player
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in creating briefs, and building out content calendars.
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitch) and stay up-to-date on emerging trends/platforms (Threads TikTok Shop, etc).
- Highly proactive, as well as detail and solution-oriented.
- You’re a quick learner who takes direction and feedback well.
- Creative, innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
We’d love it if you also had:
- Experience taking projects from concept through activation.
- Experience with landing page strategies and how they can help convert
- Copywriting experience – enough to work with our team of copywriters to produce content and copy.
- Experience launching new DTC brands to market.
- Strong art direction and brand strategy experience.
- Deep understanding of storytelling across varied social formats.
- Top-of-funnel experience with platforms like CTV.
- Collaborative, passionate, and team player with a low ego.
- A great sense of humor.
- Work from anywhere
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement
- Work with incredible people and grow in your career!