We’re a group of Customer Experience wizards here at Discord, and we’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about supporting others with that extra bit of care and problem solving magic. You will need to have angelic levels of empathy and unwavering patience as they troubleshoot diabolical technical issues. This includes helping our users to slay set-up stumpers, outwit overlay obstacles, pulverize permission pickles, and much more.
Reporting to our Manager of Customer Experience, you’ll be on the frontlines of supporting our communities, listening to their feedback, and sharing these insights with other teams to help make the Discord experience the best that it can be. If you’re looking for a supportive support team, join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Weekly Schedule (one of the following shifts available):
- Sunday – Thursday 9 AM to 6 PM CST
- Provide accurate, and thoughtful responses to our users’ requests through all of our support channels
- Help educate and provide useful troubleshooting steps for technical issues that our users face on the desktop, browser, iOS, and Android versions of our app
- Identify and escalate issues to ensure rapid response to latest trends and opportunities
- Monitor user sentiment and provide applicable feedback to cross-functional partners
- Participate in social media efforts and messaging, and keep a finger on the pulse of our community
What you should have
- A cover letter (This is mandatory!)
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Passion for supporting our communities with unwavering patience and empathy
- Multilingual in English and European Spanish (other languages a plus!)
- Prior customer service experience
- High level of confidentiality and discernment
- Technical skills with knowledge of Discord features, and desktop and mobile operating systems
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- This role is available for individuals who are eligible to work in The Netherlands.
#buildbelonging #LI-Hybrid #LI-EG1
Discord is a voice, video and text app that helps friends and communities come together to hang out and explore their interests – from artists and activists, to study groups, sneakerheads, plant parents, and more. With 150 million monthly users across 19 million active communities, called servers, Discord has grown to become one of the most popular communications services in the world. Discord was built without selling ads or user data and instead, offers a premium subscription called Nitro that gives users special perks like higher quality streams and fun customizations.
We’re working toward an inclusive world where no one feels like an outsider, where genuine human connection is a click, text chat, or voice call away. A place where everyone can find belonging. Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. It’s a mission that gives us the chance to positively impact millions of people all over the world. So if this strikes a chord with you, come build belonging with us!