As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be tasked with providing a superior customer experience to our users. You will help users understand how to use the product in order to accomplish their goals.
At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
Insycle – a modern platform to organize, cleanse, and manage CRM data – is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
What You’ll Do:
- ducate customers about the product and set them up for success
- Train users using Zoom video meetings and live webinars.
- Improve product adoption
- Answer users’ questions using chat and email, and Loom recordings.
- Write help articles and user documentation.
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, able to help customers solve problems.
- Work independently, a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Organized, goal-oriented.
- Excited to join as an early employee.
- Helpful, energetic, ambitious, positive.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70K – $100K Annual
- 0.05% – 0.1% Equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K with a 4% company contribution.
- PTO, sick and unplanned time off, holidays.
- Full-time, salaried position located remote in the United States.
- 3+ years of experience at a software product company in a similar role.
- Tech-savvy with the latest SaaS tools and modern apps. Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communicator and writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing and video.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in the product.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting using video.
- Work remotely in PST timezone.