We’re growing! Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Customer Services Monitor Analyst.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
What would you do?
- Monitor customer service interactions and rate the level of quality according to the goals established by the team.
- Provide feedback and coaching to improve the experience given to our users.
- Assist in agent Training on new products and good practices.
- Support in quality and customer experience analysis, and development of improvement plans.
- Participate in professional development activities/projects.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate about customers and providing extraordinary experiences.
- Empathetic, with good communication and teamwork skills.
- Advanced English.
- Attention to detail and precision and Proactivity.
- Knowledge of G-Suite: Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms.
- Open to taking on new challenges and working in an environment of constant change due to accelerated growth.
- Want to be a fundamental part of building the team and the bases for the iVisa experience
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers, and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.