Here at Skedulo we work on leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and machine learning to empower organizations to manage, engage and analyze their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. We’re also proud to have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
Like a lot of the world’s most recognisable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
The Customer Success Manager at Skedulo manages a set of strategic customers and is accountable for driving onboarding, adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the Skedulo platform. The role engages deeply with our biggest customers to understand their use cases, pain points and driving business value outcomes while leveraging Skedulo. The position can be based remotely in the US and reports into the Global Senior Director of Customer Success, which is part of the Skedulo Customer Experience group.
- Lead a small focused book of high-profile & strategic accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met and drive outcomes through adoption of product and services
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business
- Identify and manage customer escalations to drive resolution internally with stakeholders and externally with customers
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success retaining Customers for Life!
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams
- Participate in events and seminars to maintain a deep understanding of the workforce management space
- Prepare and execute on jointly agreed customer success plans
- Increase adoption and expand usage of Skedulo within each account identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Introduce new product features and communicate Skedulo best practices to customers
- Assist with core product on-boarding process: have a strong knowledge of our product and customer journey while working with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Services Delivery project team during custom implementations of Skedulo
- Build Skedulo product champions and excellent Customer Advocates within each customer account
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR teams on customer events, sales references and success stories
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer adoption, expansion, renewal, churn and satisfaction.
- Must have 5+ years previous experience directly engaging and managing customer accounts and relationships
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have extremely strong executive presentation skills and ability to demo solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into product requirements
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Strong project management skills to manage customer issues and escalations
- Ability to create credibility with C-level executives
- Experience managing customers in a SaaS environment
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- A strong teamwork ethic is highly desired
- Enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way
- Beneficial to have good configuration knowledge of Salesforce
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight and Zendesk is a plus
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and distributed teams
- Must have a valid/authorized US work visa upon hire
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus