Assima develops and commercializes software solutions which improve users’ adoption
and efficiency with strategic information systems used by Global Fortune 500 companies.
Assima is a leading global technology and services company whose solutions specialize in
increasing the adoption and performance of users using digital applications. Over 100 large accounts in the world have already experienced the success of Assima Solutions. Assima has been recognized as a leading innovator with several awards and patents on its unique technology and is an award-winning service provider.
More information on www.assima.net
To strengthen our EMEA team, we are looking for a highly efficient customer focused consultant who enjoys managing projects, building positive relationships with clients, solving problems and working in an international, innovative and fast-growing software company.
You will contribute to delivering and maintaining high quality solutions within a highly skilled small team.
- Meet clients to scope the requirements and infrastructures of projects
- Devise and deliver appropriate architectures & solutions to meet client requirements
- Deliver on and off-site mentoring, resolve issues and offer proactive support
- Advise clients on their project and implementation
- Travel and assist the implementation & installation at client sites
- Deliver product training for users and partners
- Create training content and online help with Assima Solution
- Participate in pre-sales activities (RFI, RFP, technical documentation, pre-sales client meetings, presentations & demos)
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration etc. or comparable professional education/experience
- Fluency in English and German
- First work experience e.g as trainee or working student
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, web server) & experience with ERP
- and/or CRM systems
- Understanding of training in project implementations
- Customer focused & results-driven approach with a high sense of urgency and engagement
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Business travel: Local & international travels to client sites