[Quora is a “remote-first” company. This position will be performed remotely from Ireland.]
Quora’s mission is to grow and share the world’s knowledge. To do so, we have two knowledge sharing products:
- Quora: a global knowledge sharing platform with over 400M monthly unique visitors, bringing people together to share insights on various topics and providing a unique platform to learn and connect with others.
- Poe: a platform that lets people ask questions, get instant answers, and have back-and-forth dialogue with various AI language models (bots). As AI capabilities rapidly advance, Poe provides a single platform to instantly integrate and utilize these new models.
Behind these products are passionate, collaborative, and high-performing global teams. We have a culture rooted in transparency, idea-sharing, and experimentation that allows us to celebrate success and grow together through meaningful work. Join us on this journey to create a positive impact and make a significant change in the world.
About the Team and Role:
Quora’s Growth Partnerships team focuses on driving revenue impact by executing sales programs and serving as strategic partners for our advertising customers. We’re a group of ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals spread out across three continents who love talking with our customers as well as launching and optimizing the strategic processes by which we serve them. We strive to be experts in digital advertising, growth strategies, sales, and customer service and we move quickly to deliver as much impact as possible.
You’ll be a key member of Quora’s Growth Partnerships team in Europe. While you’ll be expected to consistently meet and exceed revenue goals, establish deep relationships with strategic partners, and educate the EMEA market about Quora and its ads platform, you’ll also be expected to lay a solid foundation for this new team.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and direct clients
- Identify, outreach to, and activate new clients, helping them realize the value of Quora’s platform
- Provide excellent support to high-potential customers that express inbound interest in advertising on Quora
- Help businesses to optimize and scale their marketing initiatives post-sale
- Highlight trends and product requests to the product development team
- Support a large number of advertisers by helping them grow and optimize their campaigns as well as in resolving technical issues they may be facing
- Be a voice for the EMEA market at Quora, push forward new initiatives that will drive impact for the business
- BA or BS Degree
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles, including coordinating with legal, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of prospecting and online sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Knowledge of and experience working in the UKI market
- Experience working remotely at a similar organization
- Experience optimizing campaigns across multiple ad platforms
At Quora, we value diversity and inclusivity and welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including marginalized or underrepresented groups in tech, to apply for our job openings. We encourage all candidates who share a passion for growing the world’s knowledge, even those who may not strictly meet all the preferred requirements, to apply, as we know that a diverse range of perspectives can have a significant impact on our products and our culture.
Quora offers a wide range of benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, equity refreshers, remote work reimbursement, paid time off, employee assistance programs, and more. Benefits are country-specific and may vary. For more information on benefits, visit this link: https://www.careers.quora.com/benefits
There are many factors that will determine the starting pay, including but not limited to experience, location, education, and business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice: https://www.careers.quora.com/applicant-privacy-notice