Workiva Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team.The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for customers, managing the entire customer lifecycle by focusing on business outcomes, and identifying opportunities for growth within their named accounts post-sale.As a CSM, your primary mission will be to maximize our customers’ ROI in the Wdesk platform.You will develop and maintain close relationships with management, product adoption sponsors, and/or key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle.You will work closely with Workiva’s Services team, Support team, Marketing team, and Sales team to drive adoption by ensuring customers are effectively onboarded, trained, and supported throughout the customer journey.
- Drive customer adoption of Workiva solutions
- Continuously prove ROI to your customers
- Consult on best practices, workflows, and management business reviews
- Develop multi-purpose relationships throughout customer organizations
- Identify risks within named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Record customer activity, outcomes, issues, and communication in customer management tools
- Ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Workiva’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Work with sales to understand the details of upcoming renewals
- Teach customers how to use the wdesk platform
- Use customer management tools to track customer communication, issues, and metrics
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, or equivalent experience in roles with a strong focus on communication, influencing, and delivering on complex concepts.
- Deeply committed to customer success – not just satisfaction
- Ability to understand complex problems deeply, and explain the source of those problems simply
- Analytical by nature
- Knowledge of assigned customer use cases and solutions in Wdesk
- Expert communication & presentation skills with a high-level of comfort delivering consultative recommendations to executives & management teams
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Must be able to travel up to 10% annually
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
$60,000.00 – $103,000.00 Annually
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and other relevant factors.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more about life at Workiva:
Learn more about benefits:
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best – either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.