WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PickFu is a consumer research software company that helps companies and entrepreneurs make better-informed decisions about their products, designs, marketing, and more. Businesses use PickFu to gather consumer insights quickly and at a fraction of the cost of traditional market research surveys.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to handle our US & global customer base. Fundamentally, you will be supporting new customers, managing accounts, and building long-term relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Qualify, pitch, and close new account leads (until a sales team is hired).
- Successfully grow and manage a book of business within your territory.
- Onboard new customers and manage a diverse portfolio of existing users.
- Host client training sessions.
- Ensure new customer deployment and continued use of platform.
- Engage with key contacts to build an ongoing relationship around feedback, updates, and support.
- Renewal contract negotiations.
- Strategize with the PickFu team to develop a customer success plan, improve internal processes, and contribute the goal-setting efforts.
- Engage in country and industry-specific outreach and marketing initiatives.
- Support the product team through customer feedback.
- Help provide frontline customer support through online chat, email, and video strategy calls.
- Coordinate key translational efforts of product marketing/support material.
- You’re experienced. You have at 2+ years in a customer-facing role as a Customer Success Manager or an Account Manager with experience in managing a portfolio of diverse customers.
- You’re a people person. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable communicating with customers through multiple channels like email, chat, video call, and phone.
- You value relationships. We love our customers, but we also like the people we work with. As a member of the team, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
- Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be anywhere, but you’ll need to be available to support customers during US hours.
- Comfortable serving customers from different countries.
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible. We have many customers in different industries, so the customer situations will be quite varied. Experience in e-commerce and game development is a bonus.
- Expertise in Zoom, Intercom, and Asana preferred.
- Familiarity with online tools including Loom, Google Docs, Notion, and Slack.
- A proactive approach to anticipating needs and solving problems for our customers.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.
- You must be fluent in English, but let us know if you are bilingual (Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, Russian, or Ukrainian).
TEAM, CULTURE, VALUES
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
Communication is a big thing for us. We use Slack for chatting, Zoom for facetime, and Asana for planning. Our team meetings revolve around company updates, brainstorming sessions, feedback and check-ins, team building, and social events.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
- Our salary range for a US-based candidate is $50,000-75,000, depending on experience. (Applicants from outside the United States will be offered comparable benefits; monthly pay will be determined by geo-location.)
- Comprehensive healthcare, 401K, and other company perks.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
- Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
- Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.
We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Our hiring committee looks at every resume, so please be patient with us. We receive hundreds of applications for each role, so unfortunately, our team is unable to provide individual feedback.
We understand that this can be a long process, so we want to make interview expectations as transparent as possible. The first interview will be a 60-minute call with the hiring manager and operations manager, followed by a short assignment. Finalists will be asked to meet with our co-founders for a 30-minute interview. We’ll do reference and background checks before making an offer, and you’ll also have the opportunity to chat with other members of the team if you’d like. We promise that there won’t be any tricks or twists along the way.