Rotera is a team of passionate advisors and engineers that develop advanced healthcare automation solutions. Leveraging industry leading technology platforms we build solutions that deliver intelligent information to healthcare customers. We engage with health systems, payers, healthcare technology companies, and healthcare services organizations, allowing them to leverage advanced technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of every human worker. Our goal is to provide solutions that work alongside existing software, bringing users real time data to make faster and more informed decisions.
Our company is seeking an experienced Customer Support Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing customer inquiries across multiple solutions, interfacing regularly with customer support engineers, and creating Customer Support policies and procedures. They will work closely with the customer and customer support engineer to troubleshoot customer issues, propose and recommend solutions, interface with the customer, and lead the customer through any required implementation.
- Provide timely and accurate technical assistance to customers as issues arise. Troubleshoot technical issues and provide guidance to customers to resolve their issues, coordinating with our customer support engineers as necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to customers, ensuring that they have a positive experience with the product and are satisfied with the level of support they receive.
- Develop and implement customer support policies and procedures to ensure consistency and quality.
- Create and monitor team performance metrics, including response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction scores, and make data-driven decisions to improve performance.
- Communicate regularly with customers to build strong relationships and gather feedback.
- Manage customer escalations and collaborate with other departments to resolve complex issues.
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare technology trends and industry best practices. Potential for managing a team of customer support representatives in the future.
- Ensure that customers have a positive experience with the product and are satisfied with the level of support they receive. You will take ownership of customer issues and follow through to ensure their resolution.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other team members, both written and spoken, conveying complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Potential to manage customer support specialists in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare technology, computer science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare technology customer support, with at least 2 years of experience in a management role.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare technology products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team of customer support representatives.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience with customer support software, such as Zendesk.
- Prior experience standing up a team and/or small start-up experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision in a fast paced startup environment
- Comfortable suggesting areas for improvement and willingness to lead improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills with the ability to interpret and anticipate customer needs in order to develop clear and attainable goals, objectives, and prioritization of issues
- Strong self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This is a remote position with <10% travel. If you are a motivated and experienced Customer Support Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Roterans, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day with 80-90% of the premiums covered by Rotera.
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
- 401(K) match
At Rotera, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Rotera encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Rotera, LLC. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
At Rotera, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Rotera encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.