You’ll love working here because:
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- . We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About the Role
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for handling customer queries from our users while driving for a one-touch resolution experience. You will monitor daily deliveries from fulfillment to completion and provide assistance to our users along the way. We aim to live our values in every interaction and are looking for customer support agents who care deeply about our community.
On the Customer Support team, your primary focus and passion will be working directly with our users via chat, email or phone, whilst also allowing time for regular team meetings, coaching’s, company-wide learning and development opportunities.
What You’ll Work On:
- Assist users in their entire experience across our dual-side marketplace.
- Efficiently address & solve user issues primarily via live channels while maintaining & exceeding KPIs aimed at customer satisfaction, productivity, and accuracy.
- Build connection and trust with our users, going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience, with the aim to resolve their queries in an appropriate and timely manner first time.
- Monitor daily deliveries and anticipate potential risks to fulfillment.
- Be proactive and work with our users to ensure on time delivery and exceptional service.
- Take initiative to solve issues as they arise using your knowledge and experience to make informed decisions.
- Identify trends and provide constructive feedback to other employees and departments as necessary.
- Anticipate and efficiently respond to new challenges, the unfamiliar, and the urgent.
- Be a champion for our customers by identifying their needs, being their advocate, and ensuring we are continuously improving.
- Perform additional duties within the scope of a Customer Support Representative as required or requested.
Your Areas Of Expertise:
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, including handling more complex customer interactions.
- Knowledge of CRM tools is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency, confidence and helpfulness.
- Tech-curious: Excellent typing skills with the ability to navigate online tools and systems.
- We’re growing: Adaptability and a love for change and improvement in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: Have a strong command of grammar and spelling.
- Reliable & Punctual: You are an important part of our team so excellent time management is a must.
- Embrace the unknown: Be comfortable working cross functionally with other teams, working through ambiguity and multitasking!
- Available full-time (40 hours / week): We run a 7 day a week business so weekend availability is a must!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.