Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes – join us!
About the team:
The Angi Magazine design team creates content and advertising designs for over 90+ markets across the nation for both print and digital mediums. We are a small team with big goals of serving both consumers and professionals in the home-industry arena.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented designer with experience creating print advertising in a multiple deadline environment. You like to work fast but have a high attention to detail and a strong understanding of the importance of hitting deadlines.
- Design attractive advertisements for professionals in the home industry
- Paginate, proof and output magazines for print/digital distribution to consumers
- Work independently but also collaborate and support teams across the company.
- Opportunities to create infographics, custom illustrations, and magazine content layouts
Who you are
- Design skills: You have 3+ years designing for print and a deep knowledge of the common design tools (such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma) and are willing to learn new tools.
- Efficient & productive: You get a lot of things done, but you get the right things done first and are comfortable working at scale.
- Excellent communicator: You can clearly communicate in various forms and can provide helpful feedback to the team.
- High ownership: You can work independently or within the team to make sure all deadlines are met.
- High initiative: You are an ambitious go-getter who takes initiative without being asked and over-delivers on your promises.
- Innovative: You are constantly focused on improving, growing, and coming up with new ways to grow.
- Teamwork & positive attitude: You have a positive and can-do approach to opportunities and challenges to get the right things done quickly.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world