Vericast is a leading marketing solutions company, delivering actionable insights and expertise through its Valassis and Harland Clarke omnichannel solutions, to help more than 70,000 businesses engage with their customers. Every day, Vericast influences purchasing and transaction behavior of more than 120 million households – impacting where they eat, shop, buy, save and borrow. Follow Vericast on LinkedIn and Twitter to learn how Vericast drives commerce.
Responsible for software development, delivering end-to-end solutions to enable business capabilities. This role will analyze, model, write and support .NET applications and APIs while following established SDLC processes.
Spend your days:
· Working with business stakeholders and development team to understand requirements
· Building new systems and developing new functionality on existing systems
· Designing and coding business systems to meet the requirements of the business
· Following Agile software development principles
· Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
· Creating and maintaining documentation during maintenance and updates
· Involved in the various phases of the software development life cycle
· A fast learner who thrives on solving problems and learning new technologies
· A self-starter with the ability to deliver on time in a quickly changing environment
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Good customer service skill set and attitude
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar
· Five or more years of professional software developing experience
· Experience in service-oriented architecture
· Experience in an Agile software development environment
Vericast is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Administrator directly at 616-541-3145.