We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Fidenza, Italy. The DevOps Engineer will support the development and deployment of Microsoft .NET web applications running in on-prem infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience in maintaining both traditional .NET Framework applications running in IIS and more modern systems with .NET Core applications running in Kestrel within Kubernetes. Experience with Helm charts, auto-scaling, and Apache Kafka is a big plus.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure continuous integration and delivery processes are efficient and effective for both .NET Framework and .NET Core applications.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code and automation scripts to support the deployment and configuration of various systems, including experience with Helm charts and auto-scaling.
- Manage and maintain on-premises servers and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement by supporting and implementing emerging technologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Monitor the health and performance of the systems and applications, identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with the security team to ensure compliance and data security best practices are met.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support production system.
- Strong experience with modern CI/CD toolstacks such as AzureDevops and GitLab CI.
- Good knowledge of containers and container orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Chef and with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, and Bash.
- Experience with on-prem infrastructure.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK.
- Knowledge of network security and firewalls.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server is ideal.
- Fluency in English.
- Hybrid & Remote work arrangements.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bi-monthly company wide social and team building events.
- Training and Development opportunities.
At Logifuture we embrace equality and diversity. We do not discriminate and our values of delivering results together support this statement. We are determined to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued, heard, and empowered to contribute their unique skills and experiences.