Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we’re on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That’s why we’re on the search for a superstar Director of Customer Support.
As our Director of Customer Support, reporting to our VP of Customer Success, you will play a pivotal role in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment leading and shaping the strategic vision for our Customer Support department. You will be tasked with implementing advanced automation solutions and scaling support operations to keep pace with our expanding customer base. This leadership position requires a strategic mindset, the ability to drive organizational change, and a commitment to instilling a customer-centric approach across our operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional with a strong background and a deep interest in the convergence of personalized customer experience and technology.
Location: Remote- NORAM, LATAM
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate closely with the VP of Customer Success to establish and implement top-level strategies and objectives for enhancing the customer support function.
- Initiate organizational transformation by integrating a customer-centric mindset into the implementation strategy
- Utilize cutting-edge technology and automation tools to scale the customer support teams.
- Act as a catalyst for the team in setting and achieving goals, guaranteeing customer satisfaction, consistently meeting response and resolution times, and providing crucial feedback to the product team to enhance the user experience.
- Lead and inspire a team of customer support professionals, fostering a positive and collaborative team culture of excellence, accountability, and continuous improvement while providing guidance and support for professional growth.
- Oversee and optimize the operations of customer support across diverse channels, including email, phone, and live chat, to ensure timely, empathetic, and effective resolution of customer inquiries and issues.
- Create and execute advanced approaches for capturing, evaluating, and analyzing customer feedback, turning data into actionable insights.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of the support team and make data-driven decisions for improvements.
- Design and implement cutting-edge training and quality assurance programs for both new and current employees.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 5 years in customer support and/or experience roles in a fast-paced environment, with a minimum of 2 years directly managing a support team
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Technology-first, data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze performance metrics and implement improvements
- Excels in analyzing and simplifying intricate issues with meticulous attention to detail and identifying and promoting strategic solutions.
- Proven experience aligning metrics cross-functionally and presenting compelling data stories.
- Strong understanding of customer support processes, tools, and technologies.
- Proven track record of success working collaboratively and cross-functionally as a customer advocate
- Experience in effectively managing a remote globally distributed team
- Bachelor’s degree
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018-2023)
- Best PMS | HotelTechReport (2021-2023)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2023)
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2022)
- Best Remote Companies to Work | BuiltIn (2022)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations in the hiring process. We encourage deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, and deaf-disabled individuals to apply. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at [email protected]. Cloudbeds will provide an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter where needed as a reasonable accommodation for the hiring processes.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.