Olo’s Director within the Office of the CEO will be responsible for leading corporate operations at Olo. Reporting to the Chief of Staff to the CEO, this role will work closely with the C-Suite, members of Olo’s leadership team, and cross-functional stakeholders to lead high priority, cross-functional initiatives to execute on Olo’s set strategy. These projects include M&A integration, large cross-functional product initiatives, and business transformation projects. In addition, this role will serve as a generalist and the glue for Olo’s leadership team, working with the Chief of Staff to execute on projects such as internal OKRs/KPIs, Board-level reporting, internal communications, and leadership meetings.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Play the role of a generalist to help Olo’s Chief of Staff and the broader leadership team solve problems as they develop, with the ability to react and execute
- Lead large transformation projects including M&A integrations and market/vertical expansion
- Serve as the nucleus of Olo’s leadership teams by executing on high-priority cross-functional projects and creating strong reporting frameworks for internal stakeholders and the Board
- Help lead the OKR development process. Work with the Chief of Staff to create an efficient process for tracking OKRs across the company
- Work with a team of project managers to help Olo execute on priority company initiatives. Coach the team on execution strategies in real-time to lead to positive outcomes for the business
- Create scalable frameworks to hold Olo’s leadership accountable on action items following leadership meetings and offsites
- Support the Chief of Staff on corporate development and partnership opportunities
- Support the Chief of Staff and broader leadership team in crafting internal communications plans and executing on high-priority internal projects
What We’ll Expect From You
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in operations at a high-growth technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on-experience leading large corporate transformation projects, including M&A integration and market/vertical expansion
- High EQ with the ability to develop meaningful and trustworthy relationships across the company
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge
- Experience working with a Chief of Staff is preferred, but not required
- Legally able to work in the United States
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo’s platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you’re in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo’s headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $150-180K annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don’t meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at [email protected].