We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is looking for an experienced product leader who will be working with a team of product managers who build, improve, and scale proprietary software to optimize performance of our owner’s vacation homes. You will help devise and develop our operation technology and product vision, strategy, and roadmap. You will own the product vision and its accompanying strategy and roadmap for the revenue optimization piece of our software platform.
You must have experience scaling teams and products, working cross-functionally across different departments, driving everyone towards clear goals, and enabling teams to execute.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and take responsibility and ownership for the performance of your product lines
- Build effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders in marketing, engineering, revenue management, and at the executive level
- Make sure your team is effective, healthy, and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- Identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas
- Establish a shared vision for your area across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define key metrics and outcomes, translating them into qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Lead, mentor, hire and develop a growing team of product managers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience working in product, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products.
- 3+ years experience in managing Product Managers with a growing portfolio of multiple products and teams.
- End-to-end product development experience, from research, to go to market, and interaction with customers.
- Strong business ownership, comfortable sharing vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to investigate details to make ideas into reality.
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Deep experience working with both qualitative insights, and quantitative data to inform decisions
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.