For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Director, Product Management (Payer) at PointClickCare is responsible for leading the product vision, strategy, and execution of network products that help Payers solve meaningful problems around care coordination, care management, and quality management. This role is instrumental to developing and communicating strategy, priority, and roadmaps to all stakeholders and aligning investments to key outcomes. Additionally, this role is accountable for leading and supporting product delivery efforts, including strong partnerships with, but not limited to: Engineering, Product Analytics, Marketing, Software Commercialization, Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services.
As a critical member of the A&P Product Leadership team, this role will have reporting responsibility for a team of product managers, and will coordinate closely with peers responsible for other aspects of the product portfolio in order to drive cohesive network effects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution for payer products within the Acute and Payer product portfolio.
- Develop product strategy and priorities, with a perspective on value to customers, alignment with PointClickCare strategy, and creation of network effects PointClickCare stakeholders.
- Communicate product strategy, priorities, and roadmaps to all stakeholders, aligning on outcomes and using metrics to monitor our success and adjust along the way.
- Lead and support product commercialization and GTM activities, building and managing strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Lead and manage Product Managers to include hiring, coaching and mentoring, performance management, development and overall engagement of team members.
- Be a champion for empowered product teams and strong product practices.
- Lead positive change by achieving buy-in and helping team members and colleagues understand and adapt.
- Lead improving team and cross-functional processes.
- 8+ years of Software Product Management experience
- 3+ years of managing and leading a team to include owning performance management, engagement/morale, development and coaching and mentoring of team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Experience managing products through the entire product lifecycle with solid product fundamentals
- High degree of adaptability and experience creating clarity from ambiguity and driving execution
- Strong listening, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills, particularly with regard to executive audiences
- Advanced experience navigating platform products, matrix organizations, and matrix organizational structures
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in one or more of the following:
- 1) Leading products with a network business model,
- 2) Delivering products that create value for payers,
- 3) Driving product commercialization transformational change
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.