😎 Our Culture
Quantum Metric’s number one objective is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering our people to become the best version of themselves, offering coaching and training programs designed to accelerate their career in whatever direction they choose.
As a remote-first company, we understand the importance of building an engaged, diverse, and fun place to work. We hold regular company-wide events, seasonal challenges + games, and Quantum Metric supported local outings when Zoom becomes too much. We also have a number of Employee Resource Groups that provide spaces to discuss, share, and reflect on topics that impact us both inside and outside of work – from being new to SaaS or navigating it as a first-time parent, to overcoming the barriers faced as Black, Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are also passionate about the connections we build with our customers. You’ll not only work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, but build lasting relationships.
At Quantum Metric we value all types of experience and education and don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position. We are most interested in the unique perspective you can bring and your ability to uphold our values of passion, persistence, and integrity.
🚀 About the Role
Most C-suite leaders pay little attention to a critical factor that will help determine their effectiveness within their lifetime: the administrative leader that guides their day-to-day operations. The goal of this role is to allow the leader to transition administrative responsibilities entirely to someone who thrives in this role. The leader must remain focused on larger commitments, priorities, and stay focused. Their discipline and momentum are core to their success and will now begin with you. This EA will be encouraged to take on additional responsibilities once a baseline of responsibility, accomplishment, and trust has been earned. Quantum Metric’s Executive Business Partner, with whom this role reports to, is not looking for a temporary fix, but rather a loyal and dedicated partner for many years to come. This is a unique position in that the EBP does want you to stand shoulder to shoulder with her (as opposed to being a subordinate), she understands and deeply respects this role, responsibility, and a high level of expected trust. This position is for a seasoned professional, a confident communicator, a forward-thinking activator, an ULTIMATE achiever, and a process/efficiency expert. This is for the person who loves the details and enjoys exclaiming, “I got this!” to any and every task, regardless of size or scope.
This opportunity is designed for a uniquely disciplined spirit who is unafraid to serve as the trusted advisor, confidant, and partner to the Executive Business Partner and Executive Team. You will be expected to support them in organizing and prioritizing the growing demand of inbound requests, information, and the flow of new opportunities.
- Provide calendar support to senior executives and their teams when required
- Book travel and lodging for customers, prospects, and internal team members
- Take joy in planning and coordinating events that promote positive company values- team outings, client meetings, annual company retreat, holiday events, birthdays, anniversaries, etc
- Maintain firm cohesion on a day to day basis
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks
- Handle last minute miscellaneous errands
- Research restaurants and book tables for social and executive gatherings
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform basic finance functions to include such as reconciling invoices and creating and submitting expense reports
- Proactively research and negotiate to ensure cost savings for all goods & services
- Adapt quickly to last-minute needs (we’re a start-up!) and execute on tasks in a timely and creative manner
- Organize special gifts to customers, partners, or internal recipients
- Be a team player, you will be an integral part of the executive support team at Quantum Metric
⭐️ Personal and Professional Attributes Required
- Consistent and infectious positive attitude
- Deeply organized and exceptional project management skills
- Someone who is patient and kind but forthcoming, flexible but decisive
- Calm under pressure, sophisticated, and professional, regardless of circumstance
- Leads with humility in all things, full of integrity; self-motivation is never a question
- A keen eye for detail, exceptional predictive capabilities for both potential problems and solutions
- Driven to inspire others and feels at-home communicating across multiple sectors, industries, and networks
- Natural and spirited curiosity about the executives you will support and the business as a a whole
- Strong communication skills and noticeably high emotional + social intelligence (EQ) upon the first impression
- Healthy business acumen and experience growing something from nothing (latter not required – nice to have)
- Must be willing to admit mistakes with radical candor, extreme ownership, openness, honesty, and accountability – repeated mistakes will not be acceptable
- A project will be explained in detail and then it is your responsibility to own that project and present critical questions as you go and grow
- Experience supporting c-level executives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Quantum Metric
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Results oriented
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
💡 Critical Skills
- Critical Responsibility: The biggest responsibility of the Executive Administrator is allowing the executive to operate within their “desired zones” – within their strengths and rising above the noise towards making their highest impact. This person must have the focus, discipline, and determination to know and predict what needs to be done so that the executive can do the things that only they can do. Proactivity and enthusiasm must be a part of everything you do.
- Time + Calendar Management: Quantum Metric leaders view timeliness as the ultimate trust-building and reinforcing mechanism; nothing makes others feel safer across any relationship than someone who is highly transparent and communicative. They will respond quickly and be on time for commitments at all costs. They are highly organized around a strict calendar system already in place. A significant part of your role will be to maintain this system to maximize their time and place them in their ”desired zones” as often as possible.
- Serving as an air traffic controller for all inbound and outbound time commitments
- Own domestic and international travel arrangements, personal visits, and professional engagements
- While keeping the leader organized, prioritized, and on time must maintain high levels of humor and positivity
- Prioritize tasks, break down silos, and identify how to arrange, eliminate, automate, delegate, delete, or own tasks
- Key to the position is the ability to handle complex personal and professional calendars with great attention to detail
- Organizational Skills + Prediction Capabilities: This role must have the ability to quickly learn and translate organizational objectives and key results (OKRs) in order to proactively tackle tasks and responsibilities that would clear the way for the Executive team leader. This will include daily (sometimes hourly) cross-checking of the calendar time to anticipate future projects/responsibilities
- Exceptional predictive capabilities for both potential problems and solutions
- This role must learn how to communicate problems quickly; especially moments that appear sensitive and require a certain level of diplomacy
- This role will function as extra eyes and ears in pointing out political potholes the leader may not recognize as a result of their focus
- Demonstrates awareness of fundamental business principles as well as an understanding of both our offerings and the industries we serve
- Must work into ETeam’s good habits, point out where there’s room for improvement, understand their boundaries, and above else, keep them informed
- 5-7 years of EA experience
- 7-9 years of AA experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Google Suite platform, Expensify
- Experience booking travel
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- 10% travel
- Compensation: $80,000-90,000 plus bonus
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- Calm App access
- 401k and Options / Equity
- 12 company holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick leave
- Parental/Adoption Leave
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
- Promotional opportunities
- Rewards and recognitions programs
- Robust onboarding and training program
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Monthly business expense stipend
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform provides a structured approach to understanding the digital customer journey, enabling organizations to recognize customer needs, quantify the financial impact and prioritize based on the impact to the customer and business’ bottom line.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 40 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 98%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been named to the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500 for the last three-consecutive years and named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, BuiltIn, Fast Company and Forbes.
If the above role feels like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf