Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. Our attorneys pride themselves on their skills, compassion, and commitment to helping those in need. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with our Operations team in a variety of project management and administrative duties. Problem solvers with excellent attention to detail and who enjoy tackling high level responsibilities are encouraged to apply. The position will be based in our Austin, Texas office.
Firm Philosophy: It is our firm belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. Our employees are provided with ongoing opportunities for training and mentoring by our excellent team. At Zinda Law Group, we go home at the end of the day knowing we have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
- Only the Best;
- Failure is Not an Option;
- We All Take Out the Trash;
- Run the Firm Like a Business.
As an Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Operations department including: managing an extremely active calendar of meetings appointments, completing and compiling reports, attending executive meetings, and preparing agendas and minutes;
- Act as point of contact between the Operations, IT, senior management, and staff;
- Utilize project management skills to drive high level assignments with organizational impact to completion;
- Vendor management, including negotiating agreements and evaluating performance;
- Manage office supply inventory;
- Prepare confidential correspondence;
- Partner with IT to troubleshoot tickets and ensure action items are resolved;
- Assist in managing the administration budget.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly;
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Parental leave;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring by our outstanding team;
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through the following link:
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Zinda Law Group is still operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.