Who We Are:
Denver-based CirrusMD is a telemedicine company that’s breaking down traditional barriers in healthcare. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness. Our solution is accessible by nearly ten million people across the U.S., made available through their insurance company, employer or healthcare system. The company was founded in 2012.
Who We’re Looking for:
An experienced Executive Assistant who thrives on performing tactical needs as well as somewhat varied long and short-term project-oriented work requiring creativity and ingenuity. Must be able to work confidentially and professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities. This position requires excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, excellent grammatical and communication skills, planning, scheduling, and problem-solving skills.
Our headquarters is in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood. This position may sit fully remote in the U.S.; however, it is preferred that candidates are local to Denver or based in the Mountain or Pacific time zone.
What you will do:
- Schedule all CEO appointments, meetings and conferences and maintain Executive Team calendars and Board meetings.
- Complete daily administrative tasks that include correspondence preparation, distribution, and filing letters, e-mail, etc.
- Provide personal administrative support to the CEO, as needed
- Read and route incoming/outgoing mail, forwards appropriate information to other executives, departments/and others, follow up with correspondence replies and action items.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships throughout the organization by exhibiting outstanding customer service skills with all internal and external customers.
- Coordinate, plan, and participate in conferences when required, client meetings, and staff meetings.
- Acts as liaison between management and staff members, customers, and vendors.
- Coordinate all CEO business travel arrangements. Arranges travel schedule and reservations and provides complete and thorough follow-up.
- Uses spreadsheet, word processing, graphics, forms, and chart software to create and edit presentation materials, reports, and other documents.
- Ensures corporate electronic filing system is up to date by keeping accurate copies of projects, correspondence, and or other related materials.
- Prepare and coordinate CEO expense report reimbursement. Provide accounting detail and follow-up with reimbursement for expenses.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of executive support experience
- Demonstrated experience of improvements initiated and implemented that aided prior management’s productivity and organization.
- Experience in handling confidential information in a professional manner.
- Excellent Mac skills (spreadsheets, word processing, presentation, desktop publishing).
- Proven ability excelling at time management and prioritization, and consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Outstanding organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Combination of technology and business acumen.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, bonus opportunity, stock options and more. Our budgeted salary range for this opportunity is $70,000-$85,000, dependent on experience.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.