This role requires to be located in Belgium and have knowledge of the national law.
Therefore, we only consider people applying from Belgium !
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
About the role
The Financial Analyst will responsible for analysing financial data and creating reports that assist in decision making for an organization. You’ll work closely with the CFO and management teams to provide insight into financial performance, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvement. The role of a Financial Analyst is critical to the success of our organization. By providing valuable performance insights , you’ll help decisions that impact the overall business strategy. If you have a passion for finance, have a hands-on approach and enjoy working with data in a scale-up environment, this may be the perfect job for you !
- Analysing financial data and preparing reports for management teams
- Creating financial models and forecasts
- Identifying trends and providing insight into financial performance
- Conducting market research and analyzing industry trends
- Performing financial analysis on investment opportunities
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure financial goals are aligned with overall business objectives
- Presenting financial reports and analysis to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Enterprise experience along with a SaaS and/or start-up/scale-up experience in Belgium
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with financial (to be replaced) and marketing software (hubspot)
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance standards in Belgium
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.