Libertex Group Overview
Established in 1997, the Libertex Group is an international powerhouse with over 25 years of financial markets expertise.
Over the years, the Libertex Group has helped shape the online trading industry by merging together innovative technology, market movements and digital trends. This was made possible with the introduction of Libertex, the multi-awarded online trading platform with which anyone can access the market and invest in stocks or trade CFDs with underlying assets being commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and others.
Libertex is the Official Online Trading Partner of FC Bayern and Tottenham Hotspur, bringing the exciting worlds of football and trading together.
The Libertex Group in Numbers:
- 25+ Years of fintech experience
- 3M+ clients worldwide
- 700+ employees
- 40+ international awards (for Libertex)
- 300+ tradable assets (through Libertex)
The Libertex Group is constantly driven by a single passionate purpose – to tirelessly work on developing amazing fintech for people who simply want to have ‘more’ in their lives.
As a Junior Financial Customer Service Advisor, your role is to enhance customer satisfaction, optimise customer service processes, improve customer loyalty, and safeguard customer information. You will be responsible for managing and implementing strategies that focus on providing exceptional customer experiences, fostering loyalty, and maintaining a positive company image.
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Perform verification of client documents
- Consult the customers regarding the payments and withdrawals procedures
- Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction
- Degree in Business Management or any other relevant field is a plus
- Native in Thai and fluency in English is a must
- Additional languages will be considered as a major advantage
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or KYC role is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Sensitive to Company needs, customer and employee goodwill, and the public image
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Company’s exposure to loss or fraud, and the ability to think through and rationalise decisions
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills including excellent email etiquette
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure if needed
- Mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and high degree of accuracy
- Competence with computers, telephones, and other office machinery
- Work remotely whilst being part of a global team
- Udemy Business unlimited membership
- Professional and personal development opportunities in a fast-growing environment