Sociality.io is looking for freelance social media marketing content writers to research and write educational content for our blog and website. This is a freelance position that pays on a per article basis.
To be successful in this role, the writer will need to be capable of performing basic research when needed and have the ability to craft engaging content that is industry-specific and tailored to reach specific audiences.
What You’ll Do
- Write 2-4 informative articles per month.
- Each article should be around 1000-1500 words.
- Understand the Sociality.io brand and champion our tone and voice.
- Paying great attention to detail for spelling, grammar, fact-checking, and sourcing.
- Submit invoices for your work in a timely fashion.
Skills You’ll Need
- Have a clear, concise, and informative writing style.
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Excellent research skills
- Solid knowledge and experience with social media and digital marketing
- Passion for writing and sharing ideas
- Working knowledge with Google Docs and Sheet
Interested? Here’s What You Need To Do
Apply by submitting your application via Google Form, where you’ll be asked to share your CV and portfolio. To be accepted, an applicant must submit a short 200-300 words writing sample (topic provided).