We are looking for the Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team. The candidate will contribute to the design and development of internal and client-facing applications.
- Involvement in architecting, developing, reviewing, and testing of new features for internal and client-based projects.
- Primary focus on the main application developed using Ruby on Rails and VueJS.
- Interaction with clients as part of the development team where necessary.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- 3+ years with front-end technologies (VueJS/React/Angular 2+, Typescript preferred).
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Experience with Asynchronous Job Processing (Redis, Delayed Job etc).
- Proficient with distributed source control systems like Git.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with other languages and web frameworks such as Django (Python), Spring Framework (Java), Sinatra (Ruby).
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate, social and cultural events