About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 650 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
About The Position
As a Full stack Team Leader @ Fireblocks and part of our Web3 Group. You will be one of our core employees working on our Web3 solutions, involving different parts of the Fireblocks solution, including complex chrome-browser extension and Node.JS microservices allowing our users to integrate easily with any DeFi application over the web.
You will be expected to bring creative and fast solutions to many different challenges, both logical and visual, while working closely with our Product and Design team.
We work in small, elite, fast-moving teams and we build intuitive, fun, and easy-to-use applications while keeping a world-class security architecture.
If you are an innovative developer and manager with self-learning skills, who likes to research new technologies, and you’re passionate about engineering and solving hard problems – come and join us!
- 5+ years of experience in software development and engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJs
- 1+ years of experience in team leading.
- Experience with client/server architecture – advantage.
Experience with Cloud
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environments.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a credible institution or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in security and blockchain – advantage.
- The ability & experience to proactively lead and take ownership of E2E, including design, development from scratch, research, writing the core Logic and more.