The e-Commerce sector is booming! Did you know that by the end of 2040 it is estimated that 95% of purchases will be done via e-retail, 85% of the population have an Amazon account and the global e-commerce sector will reach $5.45 trillion by the end of 2021. Simply put the e-Commerce sector is experiencing tremendous growth and is critical for companies wanting to sell products, to effectively position their brand and compete in this time.
Linnworks is the global leader in the e-commerce Omni-channel and automation sector. Companies wanting to sell their products via marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Facebook, etc need a platform to automate and monitor retail, inventory and shipping processes and performance.
Linnworks not only has the market-leading product for e-commerce automation but also attracts the best people in the industry. Highly skilled, passionate, collaborative with a winning and customer centric attitude – we pride ourselves on our people.
Linnworks has just closed another record quarter and is expanding rapidly. We are working to a very expansive strategic plan with a clear vision of expanding offices and staffing across the North American and EMEA regions. Our customers range from large multinationals, significant regional organizations through to smaller independent companies. Every customer is valued and important to Linnworks and we constantly evaluate our service and what more we can offer to our customers.
As an employer we offer a welcoming, inclusive and collaborative environment, personal development opportunities, and the challenge of working with driven and smart team members. Our pay and benefits reflect our desire to hire the best people.
Why you want to be here:
You are excited at the prospect of contributing to the growth of a fast-paced tech company, and you won’t settle for mediocrity anywhere along the way. You don’t sit around and wait to be told what to do. You take the initiative and find creative ways to get work done. You’re a great team player. You’re open minded, committed to the success of all your colleagues, and you are a positive person to be around. You put the customer at the heart of your work and strive to create an exceptional customer experience.
This role will have responsibility for leading the North America Customer Success function to drive successful customer outcomes.
In this role, you will partner internally with Sales, Onboarding, Product and Engineering to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction and a seamless customer journey. You will be responsible for ensuring world-class customer retention metrics, NPS scores and account management of SMB and Enterprise customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring customer success strategy positively influences account development through higher product adoption, increased customer satisfaction and improved customer health scores.
- Leading a diverse team of early career and experienced Customer Success Managers through high growth with a customer base across small, mid, enterprise, and strategic customer segments
- Responsible as the escalation point for customer success issues, assisting with mitigation planning and ensuring completion of corrective actions until resolution
- Using operational metrics to drive continuous process improvement through the customer journey
- Identifying opportunities for expansion and upsell within customer base and continually seeking ways to help customers get the best from the Linnworks platform
- Building strong relationships at a senior level with key stakeholders within key customers and large enterprise companies
- Providing key input on prioritization of product roadmap by being close to customers and understanding their evolving needs
- Accountable for line management of assigned staff ensuring goals are actively reviewed during 1:1s and documented, ensuring successes are celebrated and development areas are discussed and agreed
What you’ll bring to the role:
To succeed in this role, you will be customer centric, seeking to understand and advocate for the customers’ needs and bridging their requirements with our product management and expert services to deliver valued solutions. You will accelerate growth while offering an unrivalled customer experience.
- 10+ years of operational experience leading customer success in high growth SaaS companies
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce, logistics, ERP, or similar preferred
- A strong network of CS professionals and experts from which to call upon for additional hiring and or strategic planning
- Experience implementing an effective Customer Journey and CS Playbook
- Expert knowledge of Customer Success industry best practices and basic architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable services solutions
- Ability to develop and communicate a clear and compelling vision which inspires the team to think and operate ‘outside the job description’
- Very strong communication and planning skills with the ability to manage demanding customers in escalation and support situations. Clear presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
- A passion for creating value for customers and the customers’ teams, demonstrates credibility and empathy
- Track record in ability to identify new opportunities, and to translate customer business pain-points to value proposition and to unlock value
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EoE). We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.