Our HR team looks after anything and everything to do with our people! This includes the whole employee lifecycle from onboarding and recruitment through to supporting our employee’s journey at SaleCycle.
As the HR Executive you will be a key player in maintaining and improving our culture internationally by not only listening to what our people want but also by keeping on top of industry trends. You’ll take a proactive approach to problem solving and finding solutions to HR challenges. You will also have the exciting opportunity to improve our current processes to enhance our colleagues’ user experience, as well as continuously working on your own development.
You’ll be working with Amy, our HR Manager, and Ellie our HR and Engagement Assistant. They’re both really passionate about delivering a first-class service to colleagues and candidates, resolving queries, building relationships, and bringing creativity and innovation to HR projects.
As a HR Executive you will…
- Be responsible for directing and overseeing our recruitment process. You’ll support managers with drafting job descriptions, advertising vacancies and occasionally attending interviews. We’d love you to come in and implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- We are passionate about ensuring people are fully engaged and equipt from day one, whether they are working remotely or in the office. You’ll continue to develop our induction process to ensure our new recruits are welcomed into the business as effectively as can be. You’ll continue to develop our induction by acting on new joiner feedback.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring our HR system (People HR) is up to date and used as efficiently as it can be.
- You’ll be responsible for HR administration, including drafting employment contracts, to administering payroll and monitoring employee benefits.
- You’ll analyse HR data, measuring employee retention as well as track trends in absence, performance and attrition.
- You’ll be a true advocate of employee engagement, supporting our HR Assistant to develop and implement an engagement strategy that our employees contribute to.
- You’ll be on hand to support the HR Manager with any HR related projects.
- Managing low – medium risk ER cases and flag any concerns to the HR Manager
- You’ll play a key role in ensuring the HR team is ISO compliant by being responsible for auditing our HR records.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications…
- At least two years experience working within a HR team
- Working towards or qualified in CIPD Level 3 or above is desirable
- Previous experience of recruitment administration
- You must have strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all level of employees
- HR experience within the Tech industry is desirable
- It is desirable that you have experience of using People HR
What We Offer…
We value our employees here at SaleCycle, so in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Working from home
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus schemes for innovation, new business, and employee referrals
- And much more . . .
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age. **As part of the recruitment process at SaleCycle, successful candidates are subject to a DBS check. These checks are processed by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and the cost is covered by SaleCycle. Within this role there are Information Security requirements which the successful candidate is required to adhere to. Please check with the Hiring Manager for further information. *