Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world’s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
Purpose of role
This is a new team, supporting the delivery of the European HR Shared Service Center.
The HR Generalists Group is responsible for comprehensive HR administrative and general advisory service for all UK and Europe based employees within the organisation. The role will be fully responsible for the employee lifecycle documentation and authorisation, in line with Company Policy and Guidance.
This role will handle core HR data updates within the HR System Workday, and all HR Administrative processes for approximately 1000 employees in the UK and 500 employees in Europe. The team will need to collaborate with the embedded HR Leads, to ensure a smooth and efficient HR service is delivered daily.
- In accordance with any Service Level Agreements, KPIs and any other specified ways of working this role will;
- Produce standard and non-standard correspondence e.g., letters, offers of employment, contracts, changes in employment and circumstances (including promotion, appointment, secondments, redundancy, settlements, relocation, family leave), absence, etc
- Take ownership for the HR system (Workday) ensuring all relevant changes are made and payroll deadlines are met. This includes:
- the processing of all starters and leavers, and changes in employment
- absence management
- running reports collating finding and discussing action plans with HR leads
- relevant notifications issued to key stakeholders in the business
- Maintain efficient filing systems aligned to GDPR, ensuring individual personnel files are always up to date and compliant.
- Provide full first line support, advice coaching and guidance where required e.g. recruitment and selection, company policy.
- Collaborate with the Functional HR Leads to update and maintain Company documentation
- Partner with payroll and benefits function to ensure the smooth management of reward processes and update employees, ensuring successful communication of changes and solutions.
- Assisting employees where needed regarding policies and procedures. E.g. holding meetings to discuss and understand Family Leave options.
- Partner and collaborate across Campus with key stakeholders, to identify areas of improvement and opportunities to implement change.
- Responsible for managing the new starter and leaver process. E.g. Ensuring all paperwork & training is in place, sending notifications to key stakeholders, organising and conducting inductions, three monthly and exit reviews.
- Produce reports and metrics for the Functional HR Leads as required to enable the monitoring of trends. E.g. turnover and absence statistics
- Contribute to wider HR projects as required
Team and Personal Development
- Support and develop other members of the HR SSC team, where required to ensure they have the appropriate skills knowledge and expertise for the current and future success of the business.
- Commit to personal development and training needs, and contribute to other development plans and annual reviews.
- Support the process of continuous improvement with the aim to reduce cost, improve quality and increase efficiency.
- Work in a team spirit to further drive the function and business needs.
- Ensure compliance with statutory duties, regulation and legislation. Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal, Code of Business Ethics, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- When appropriate to the function and as directed by the Head of Shared Service Centre, create, revise and maintain up to date HR Process Packs.
- Lead or contribute to projects as required.
- To understand the nature, operation and strategy of the organisation and the network of IAC’s and continuously drive for improvement.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Mandatory: German Speaking
- CIPD Qualification desirable
- Other form of HR Administration Qualification desirable
- Working in a fast-paced transformational environment
- Managing complex administrative priorities
- Microsoft Packages e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Mandatory: German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Awareness of working within a confidential environment
- HR Shared Services experience
- Ability to prioritise personal development
- Previous experience of using ServiceNow and Workday
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective inter-personal & communication skills especially in complex situations.
- Ability to self-manage and demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Diplomatic and influential.
- Ability to prioritise under pressure with fluctuating workloads in a demanding environment to meet goals and deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build credible relationships across the business.
- Team Work and proactive.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Ability to coach and facilitate.
- Positive and inquisitive with high emotional resilience.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Open-minded, committed personality with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- The willingness to work collaboratively, as part of a team but also a flair for working independently.
- Taking accountability for the quality of personal outputs and success.
- Comfortable to work in a hybrid home and office arrangement
- Effective within a team and managing business relationships in a remote model